We believe every child is capable of greatness—and it’s our job to help them get there. Beyond providing highly rated, knowledge-building curricula, one way we make that possible is through a variety of resources to help schools, districts, teachers and parents implement the materials effectively.
RESOURCES FOR MATH
As we’ve noted before, one of the big ways to jumpstart the school year is by thinking beyond math literacy to encourage critical thinking and real-world problem solving — or math fluency. Sound easier said than done? We offer a number of resources to help you increase student achievement, empower teachers in the classroom, and support students’ families:
- AFFIRM®, the new digital assessment and practice tool for Eureka Math
- A PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT SEQUENCE developed by the curriculum’s teacher-writers to ensure successful implementation
- EUREKA DIGITAL SUITE, an interactive digital version of the curriculum with hours of embedded PD videos per grade
- MANIPULATIVES designed to develop student understanding, minimize distractions, and maximize coherence between grades
- HOMEWORK HELPERS for families with step-by-step explanations of how (and why!) to solve problems similar to those found in homework
RESOURCES FOR ENGLISH
With our Geodes® library, created in collaboration with Wilson Language Training®, we also make it easy to update your approach to early literacy. Combining carefully selected words with highly engaging content, these resources create an authentic reading experience and empower students to apply decoding skills while building knowledge of important topics. Level 1 and Level 2 books are available to help you kickstart the year with even the youngest readers.
It's not a square. It's a frame.