Great Minds Regional PD FAQs
What is a Regional Open Enrollment event?
Regional open-enrollment (ROE) events provide access to Eureka Math PD in locations that are not served by Eureka Math national institutes. These district-hosted events are developed collaboratively with Great Minds PD Services team to support regional PD needs. Participants include employees of the host site as well as open-enrollment attendees.
How is a Regional Open Enrollment different from a National Institute?
Unlike National Institutes that have
What are the requirements for Regional Open Enrollment site hosts?
- Location: host sites may not be within 200 miles of a National Institute
- Meeting Space: host will provide meeting space for each desired track (e.g. K-5, 6-8);
additionallythe training space(s) must include:
- Moveable tables and chairs to accommodate a minimum of 30 participants
- On-site parking to accommodate
anticipatednumber of attendees
- Air conditioning
- Access to restrooms
- A/V Equipment: host will provide
professionalquality projector, screen, speakers and extension cords as needed
- Lodging: host will help identify local housing options nearby, but no room block will be contracted by GM
- Registration: Great Minds will manage event enrollment for the event (per person registration will be managed by GM -- website)
Is there a deadline to inquire about hosting a Regional Open Enrollment event?
ROEs will be added on a rolling basis, through March 1, 2019, or until capacity has been met. If you are interested in hosting