Are you interested in learning more about PhD Science? A Resource Overview Session is a great place to start.
The session includes a walk-through of all the online PhD Science resources available for teachers, students, and families, including:
- briefly go over the PhD Science pedagogical design,
- explore a module map showing all of the topics the curriculum covers,
- review the teacher- and student-facing components of the program, including the resources available through your Great Minds account,
- describe the new K–2 open educational resource curriculum, and
- walk you through PhD Science in Sync™—our continuous learning curriculum designed to support hybrid or distance science learning.